Monday, May 18, 2009


Well, we all went off to Padma's third birthday party on Saturday, and she is a big fan of Mamma Mia, the Abba movie, so there was an Abba theme. The photo gives you a little flavour of what it was like! I think everyone ( including me ) tried on Laura's platform boots, and I'll have to see if I can get hold of some pictures of Mark, who looked fantastic - words cannot do him justice.....We had a great time, so thanks to all the Brodies.

We also went to Coolwood Park, just outside Killarney as there was a bring and buy poultry sale going on. There were masses of ducks, so we have some more to add to our flock. There were some of the biggest Roosters I have ever seen, a few geese, guinea fowl, and bantams, and you could even buy pigs, goats and ferrets! The ducks just need to get a bit bigger before we introduce them to the rest of the crew, so they're in the barn for a couple of weeks.

No comments: